Final Assignment (11): 3D Game

This week's assignment was to implement a 3D game utilizing a newly written three dimensional kd-tree.

I didn't make too many changes to this version, the main thing I did differently was to have three different insert methods with sorting done according to dimension. Last time I only had one insert method that called sorting methods depending on the dimension. So there is one less method doing it this way, and it makes things a little more simple. The kd tree was still difficult however, and I had a lot of bugs.

The game appears to be working well, however. I added sound effects and some text to make it more fun. Enjoy the game below!


Sorry, no Java support detected.


Home